Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "nabil.ouazzani" <na...@soprasteria.com> on 2016/03/21 11:46:32 UTC

problem to connect to https server with apache camel

Context of my problem :

I'm working with apache camel in servicemix, and i'm developing a bundle. In
this bundle, the following endpoint is defined in a route :

uri="https4://URL_I_WANT_TO_CONNECT_TO?proxyAuthHost=MY_PROXY_HOST_NAME&amp;proxyAuthPort=MY_PROXY_PORT&amp;sslContextParameters=mySslContextParameters"
/>

As you can see in the value of the "uri" attribute, i use a HTTP proxy.

My goal is to do a HTTP POST request to the "URL_I_WANT_TO_CONNECT_TO". I've
been given 3 certificates (3 ".cer" files, and according to the names of
these files i guess there is one for the server, one for the CA and one for
CA intermediate). Let's name these 3 certificates "cert_server.cer",
"cert_ca.cer", and "cert_ca_intermediate.cer".

I created a file named "keystore.jks" using the tool "keytool". This
creation was done by executing the three following commands in this order :

keytool -import -keystore keystore.jks -file cert_server.cer -alias "server"
keytool -import -keystore keystore.jks -file cert_ca.cer -alias "ca"
keytool -import -keystore keystore.jks -file cert_ca_intermediate.cer -alias
"ca_intermediate"
Note : i used the same password for all certificates

Then i added the file "keystore.jks" and the 3 certificates in the java
project corresponding to my bundle, and defined the following
sslContextParameters (which is referenced in the value of the "uri"
attribute of the previously defined endpoint) in the blueprint file of my
bundle :

<sslContextParameters id="mySslContextParameters"
    xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint">
    <keyManagers keyPassword="abcde">
        <keyStore resource="/key/keystore.jks" password="abcde" />
    </keyManagers>
</sslContextParameters>

The problem is that it doesn't work (i don't manage to connect to
"URL_I_WANT_TO_CONNECT_TO"), and the only information i have is the
following log message : "Error : Remote host closed connection during
handshake". I have no idea how to solve the problem.

Could the HTTP proxy be the source of the problem?

Thank you for any help.

Best regards