Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Paolo Castagna <ca...@googlemail.com> on 2011/03/03 08:48:47 UTC

Re: [Fuseki] Null pointer exception

Camel Christophe wrote:
> Yesssss, it works !!!!
>
> I checked out the sdb trunk, install it in my local maven repository.

Good. That's an option.

Or, as Andy already suggested, you can simply add this to your pom.xml:

  <repositories>
    <repository>
      <id>jena-repo-dev</id>
      <url>http://openjena.org/repo-dev</url>
    </repository>
  </repositories>

and use the 1.3.4-SNAPSHOT version of SDB.

This way you can provide us feedback with any problem you might have using
the SNAPSHOT and we know for sure that the problem has not come from somewhere
else or any change you might have done to the SDB sources.

Checking out SDB from trunk and installing in your local repo, is great and
good too (and, as you have seen, quite easy to do).

All type of feedback and help are welcome.

Paolo