Posted to dev@bahir.apache.org by "Rosenstark, David" <da...@intel.com> on 2017/07/10 19:53:54 UTC

BAHIR-100

Hi I have sent PR for BAHIR-100 and it now passes. What are the next steps needed to get it merged?
Intel Electronics Ltd.

Re: BAHIR-100

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
The Committers will review and comment/merge based on their availability.

On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 12:53 PM, Rosenstark, David <
david.rosenstark@intel.com> wrote:

> Hi I have sent PR for BAHIR-100 and it now passes. What are the next steps
> needed to get it merged?
> Intel Electronics Ltd.

Luciano Resende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975