Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/26 13:50:04 UTC

Images and other assets?

Where are we hosting images and other assets for the website in general and
the user documentation in particular?

--
Andrew Wetmore

http://cottage14.blogspot.com/

Re: Images and other assets?

Posted by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com>.
Okay, so I should upload the first image I am playing with to a new
"assets" folder in the help docs structure.

I'll try that.

Re: Images and other assets?

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.

Re: Images and other assets?