Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Stefan_Klinger <kl...@cs.york.ac.uk> on 2006/03/27 14:01:54 UTC

Problems with JSR181SpringTest

Hello,

I am trying to run the JSR181SpringTest from within my own project with the
same spring.xml file and the same EchoService2 class and I get the following
error (see below). I am having difficulties keeping my project dependencies
in sync with the overall dependencies of the servicemix-* packages, so my
guess is that I am using an outdated package name. I have been searching for
hours to find it, but with no success. I am also using the HttpComponent
within my project, and it runs fine with my dependencies. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Stefan

Testcase: test(Jsr181SpringTest):	Caused an ERROR
Error creating bean with name 'jbi' defined in class path resource
[jsr181/spring.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Component name:
ID:PC102-2318-1143460087506-0:0 is bound to an object which is not a JBI
component, it is of type: javax.xml.namespace.QName
with name 'jbi' defined in class path resource [jsr181/spring.xml]:
Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Component name:
ID:PC102-2318-1143460087506-0:0 is bound to an object which is not a JBI
component, it is of type: javax.xml.namespace.QName
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Component name:
ID:PC102-2318-1143460087506-0:0 is bound to an object which is not a JBI
component, it is of type: javax.xml.namespace.QName
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.container.JBIContainer.activateComponent(JBIContainer.java:885)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.container.SpringJBIContainer.afterPropertiesSet(SpringJBIContainer.java:67)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1059)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:363)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:226)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:147)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:275)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:320)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:158)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:48)
	at Jsr181SpringTest.createBeanFactory(Jsr181SpringTest.java:51)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.tck.SpringTestSupport.setUp(SpringTestSupport.java:57)

Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: ServiceMix start path

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, this is a mistake.  This should be fixed in tomorrow snapshots.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

On 3/27/06, TOL@sics.se <TO...@sics.se> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You seem to have changed where SM looks for its files. When I updated
> tonight it was not longer possible to start SM in an arbitrary directory
> and use the directories that are available. Now it seems to be hardcoded
> to use a specific directory. Is this as it should be?
>
> /Tomas

ServiceMix start path

Posted by TO...@sics.se.

Re: Problems with JSR181SpringTest

Posted by Stefan Klinger <kl...@cs.york.ac.uk>.
Thanks, I completely missed the most obvious to put the
servicemix-jsr181-xx.jar in my classpath...
Stefan

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.