Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Fiona Causer <fi...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/15 05:31:10 UTC

A Resource Inquiry Regarding Free Speech, Privacy and Technology

Hi There,

I am curious if you are the administrator for this site: openoffice.org/news/200307.html

I am a researcher / writer involved with a new project whose mission it is to provide accurate and useful information for those interested in the practice of law, whether as a lawyer or paralegal. I recently produced an article detailing the complex relationship between law and technology and the legal implications on personal privacy and free speech. I would love to share this resource with those who might find it useful and am curious of you are the correct person to contact about such a request?

Thank you!

All my best,

Fiona Causer

The mode by which the inevitable is reached is effort - Justice Felix Frankfurter