Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> on 2014/06/16 16:00:13 UTC

Re: Meltwater news summaries need HTML

Are you sure that's the problem?

Last week, it was hitting SA before ever making it to the list,
largely because of html. I had infra adjust the SA scores for our
list, and provided Sally a special address to use to send meltwater
emails to. That should have alleviated the problems. You shouldn't
merely need to -allow the posts once.

--David

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thanks so much, Joe.

Indeed, this would be helpful. I can't wait to get this rolling for the group.

-Sally

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Still nothing...the Meltwater reports went out this morning. There were ~20 hits for CloudStack in my roll-up report.

I can forward the email to the list, but it'll get rejected as has happened over the past week.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Sally

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.
BZZZZT.

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
Done

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
No, apparently we configured it to allow html through SA, but not onto
the list itself.
+1 to make the request to not strip html

--David

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.