Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by "Naser, Moneer" <mo...@sap.com> on 2016/01/25 09:09:29 UTC

Issue when having an entity with more than one complex type

Hi,
It seems that there is an issue in Olingo V4 (tested on tags 4.0.0 and 4.1.0)
I have an entity (Transaction) with 2 ComplexTypes (SLA and Criteria):
[cid:image001.png@01D15756.83CE14A0]
(I use Criteria as a filter object, because not all filters are available as properties).
When I execute this: http://localhost:8082/odata/v1/Transactions?$filter=Sla/Error eq 34<http://localhost:8082/odata/v1/Transactions?$filter=Sla/Error%20eq%2034>  , it works.
But this one doesn't:
I get this error message: http://localhost:8082/odata/v1/Transactions?$filter=Criteria/Start eq '123'
The property 'Start', used in a query expression, is not defined in type 'com.optier.odata.Criteria'.

Thanks,
Moneer

Re: Issue when having an entity with more than one complex type

Posted by Ramesh Reddy <ra...@redhat.com>.
If you can write a unit test, then I can take a look. I tried reproducing using my local repo, but failed to reproduce the error you are seeing.

Posted by "Naser, Moneer" <mo...@sap.com>.
Yes, this is $metadata..

[cid:image001.png@01D1579A.C47FB960]

Posted by Ramesh Reddy <ra...@redhat.com>.