Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by anthony shaw <an...@apache.org> on 2016/04/12 03:58:50 UTC

[dev] [DISCUSS] Help Wanted

Dear Libcloud community,

I have just created a blog post on some ideas for community
contributions to the project. This is not a complete list as it only
reflects my front-of-mind items  but it is a good start with a mixture
of skill and experience levels
http://libcloud.apache.org/blog/2016/04/12/help-wanted.html

I ask you for some help-
 * Tweet, Google+ or use a local town cryer to share this post among
your friends and colleagues
 * See if there is anything on this list you can get involved in
 * Help out on any PRs that get raised by commenting on, linting and
checking style/best practice to aid the PMC members

Regards,
Anthony Shaw

Re: [dev] [DISCUSS] Help Wanted

Posted by anthony shaw <an...@apache.org>.
Hey Peter,

So you have 2 options,

1) merge my changes and raise the PR from your side -
https://github.com/tonybaloney/libcloud
2) I can raise it for you and manage that process, keeping your credit
and commit history in tact of course

Up to you

Re: [dev] [DISCUSS] Help Wanted

Posted by anthony shaw <an...@gmail.com>.
I'll raise a PR against your fork and bring it up to the guidelines
then you can raise the PR against the core repo,.

Re: [dev] [DISCUSS] Help Wanted

Posted by anthony shaw <an...@gmail.com>.
This is awesome!

Re: [dev] [DISCUSS] Help Wanted