Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Michael Freedman <mi...@oracle.com> on 2011/01/05 21:53:31 UTC

[VOTE] Release MyFaces Portlet Bridge 2.0.0

Please vote on the proposed release of MyFaces Portlet Bridge 2.0.0.
This is the final version of the JSR 329 RI and corresponds to  Portlet
2.0 Bridge for JavaServer Faces 1.2 specification which was
finalized/approved by the JCP last month.

Distributable components can be inspected in
http://people.apache.org/~mfreedman/portlet-bridge/2.0.0

Repository artifacts are at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-069/

I have verified that the distributable jars run and pass the JSR 329
TCK.  In addition I have verified that the distributable examples run
(on apache tomcat/pluto).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
     and why..............

Thanks,
   -Mike-

Re: [VOTE] Release MyFaces Portlet Bridge 2.0.0

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
+1

Leonardo

Re: [VOTE] Release MyFaces Portlet Bridge 2.0.0

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [VOTE] Release MyFaces Portlet Bridge 2.0.0

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Michael Freedman <mi...@oracle.com>.
+1.

Posted by Michael Freedman <mi...@oracle.com>.
The staging repository has now been closed.  Please vote soon.
      -Mike-

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--