Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Anil GVN <gv...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/06 08:05:56 UTC

Re: find provider

Assuming that the business is already available in the UDDI, you just
have to use the find_business() method and send the businessKey as
parameter. Choose the right constructor as per your needs ,like in
case if you do not know the businessKey but the business name.

On 5/5/07, smart 84 <ta...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> how I can find business information from UDDI then how I can use that
> information
>  to contact with business provider (using SOAP protocol not using the
> business address(URL))
>
>  nani

Anil GVN
Imagination is more important than Knowledge