Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org> on 2002/04/29 18:39:03 UTC

[VOTE] Release Vote for BeanUtils 1.3 and Digester 1.2

I'd like to call for a release vote on these two commons packages.  They
have been stable for a while, and there are no outstanding bugs against
either one of them (enhancement requests against Digester
notwithstanding).  I will act as release manager and follow the standard
procedures documented on the Commons web site.

---------- Cut Here ----------
Vote on releasing COMMONS-BEANUTILS Version 1.3
[ ] +1 I am in favor of this release and will help
[ ] +0 I am in favor of this release but cannot help
[ ] -0 I am not in favor of this release
[ ] -1 I am opposed to this release, and here is why:

Vote on releasing COMMONS-DIGESTER Version 1.2
[ ] +1 I am in favor of this release and will help
[ ] +0 I am in favor of this release but cannot help
[ ] -0 I am not in favor of this release
[ ] -1 I am opposed to this release, and here is why:

---------- Cut Here ----------

(It goes without saying that I am +1 on both releases.)

Craig

Re: [VOTE] Release Vote for BeanUtils 1.3 and Digester 1.2

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.
> ---------- Cut Here ----------
> Vote on releasing COMMONS-BEANUTILS Version 1.3
> [X] +1 I am in favor of this release and will help
> [ ] +0 I am in favor of this release but cannot help
> [ ] -0 I am not in favor of this release
> [ ] -1 I am opposed to this release, and here is why:
>
> Vote on releasing COMMONS-DIGESTER Version 1.2
> [X] +1 I am in favor of this release and will help
> [ ] +0 I am in favor of this release but cannot help
> [ ] -0 I am not in favor of this release
> [ ] -1 I am opposed to this release, and here is why:
>
> ---------- Cut Here ----------

It'd be nice to update beanutils javadoc too, the stuff linked to from here
is old.

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/beanutils.html

Maybe just patching the link to the longer, but more up to date...

http://nagoya.apache.org/gump/javadoc/jakarta-commons/beanutils/dist/docs/ap
i/index.html

might be better?

James

Re: [VOTE] Release Vote for BeanUtils 1.3 and Digester 1.2

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@socialchange.net.au>.
On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 09:39:03AM -0700, Craig R. McClanahan wrote:
> Vote on releasing COMMONS-BEANUTILS Version 1.3
> [ ] +1 I am in favor of this release and will help
> [X] +0 I am in favor of this release but cannot help
> [ ] -0 I am not in favor of this release
> [ ] -1 I am opposed to this release, and here is why:
>
> Vote on releasing COMMONS-DIGESTER Version 1.2
> [ ] +1 I am in favor of this release and will help
> [X] +0 I am in favor of this release but cannot help
> [ ] -0 I am not in favor of this release
> [ ] -1 I am opposed to this release, and here is why:

--Jeff

Re: [VOTE] Release Vote for BeanUtils 1.3 and Digester 1.2

Posted by Scott Sanders <sa...@apache.org>.

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@mac.com>.
On Monday, April 29, 2002, at 05:39 PM, Craig R. McClanahan wrote:

> Vote on releasing COMMONS-BEANUTILS Version 1.3
> [X] +1 I am in favor of this release and will help
> [ ] +0 I am in favor of this release but cannot help
> [ ] -0 I am not in favor of this release
> [ ] -1 I am opposed to this release, and here is why:
>
> Vote on releasing COMMONS-DIGESTER Version 1.2
> [X] +1 I am in favor of this release and will help
> [ ] +0 I am in favor of this release but cannot help
> [ ] -0 I am not in favor of this release
> [ ] -1 I am opposed to this release, and here is why:

- robert

Re: [VOTE] Release Vote for BeanUtils 1.3 and Digester 1.2

Posted by "Michael A. Smith" <ma...@apache.org>.