Posted to commits@metamodel.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2014/12/11 09:18:34 UTC

[Metamodel Wiki] Update of "ReleaseGuide" by KasperSorensen

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Metamodel Wiki" for change notification.

The "ReleaseGuide" page has been changed by KasperSorensen:
https://wiki.apache.org/metamodel/ReleaseGuide?action=diff&rev1=9&rev2=10

Comment:
Updated page with basics of our TLP release procedure which is a bit simpler than when in the Incubator

+ = Release Guide =
- = Release Guide (incubating) =
-
- '''''This guide was written for the releases during incubation, we need to update it'''''

  Here you will find a collection of notes and instructions on doing a release of Apache MetaModel. The page is largely written by Release Engineers (RE) as a note document while conducting releases based on the links below:

@@ -48, +46 @@

  {{{
- Subject: [VOTE] Apache Metamodel incubating release 4.1.0-RC1
+ Subject: [VOTE] Apache Metamodel incubating release 4.3.1
  }}}
  {{{
  Hi All,

- Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Metamodel version 4.1.0-RC1-incubating.
+ Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Metamodel version 4.3.1.

- The Git tag to be voted on is v4.1.0-RC1-incubating:
- https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-metamodel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/MetaModel-4.1.0-RC1-incubating
-
+ The Git tag to be voted on is MetaModel-4.3.1:
+ https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=metamodel.git;a=commit;h=f4d6de53803a47e6b6ad67f8043c073da3b5fbff
+
  The source artifact to be voted on is:
- http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemetamodel-1000/org/apache/metamodel/MetaModel/4.1.0-RC1-incubating/MetaModel-4.1.0-RC1-incubating-source-release.zip
+ http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemetamodel-1005/org/apache/metamodel/MetaModel/4.3.1/MetaModel-4.3.1-source-release.zip
+
+ Parent directory (including MD5, SHA1 hashes etc.) of the source is:
+ http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemetamodel-1005/org/apache/metamodel/MetaModel/4.3.1/

  https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/kaspersor.asc
@@ -67, +68 @@

  Release engineer public key id: 1FE1C2F5

  The staging Maven repository for this release can be found at:
- https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemetamodel-1000
+ http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemetamodel-1005

- Please vote on releasing this package as Apache MetaModel 4.1.0-RC1-incubating.
+ Please vote on releasing this package as Apache MetaModel 4.3.1.
-
+
  The vote is open for 72 hours.

- [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache MetaModel 4.1.0-RC1-incubating
+ [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache MetaModel 4.3.1

  Thank you in advance for participating.
@@ -84, +85 @@

  Once the voting period has passed, send out a RESULT email with the vote results.

-
  {{{
- Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Metamodel incubating 4.1.0-RC1
- }}}
- {{{
- Hi All,
-
- Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache MetaModel version 4.1.0-RC1-incubating.
- This will be the second incubator release for Metamodel in Apache.
-
- The Git tag to be voted on is v4.1.0-RC1-incubating:
- https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-metamodel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/MetaModel-4.1.0-RC1-incubating
-
- The source artifact to be voted on is:
- http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemetamodel-1000/org/apache/metamodel/MetaModel/4.1.0-RC1-incubating/MetaModel-4.1.0-RC1-incubating-source-release.zip
-
- Parent directory (including MD5, SHA1 hashes etc.) of the source is:
- https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemetamodel-1001/org/apache/metamodel/MetaModel/4.2.0-incubating/
-
- Release artifacts are signed with the following key:
- https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/kaspersor.asc
-
- Release engineer public key id: 1FE1C2F5
-
- Vote thread link from dev@metamodel.incubator.apache.org mailing list:
- http://markmail.org/message/ttthjjl4lpfsghil
-
- Result thread link from dev@metamodel.incubator.apache.org mailing list:
- http://markmail.org/message/rxj75uc5h3ump2kw
-
- Please vote on releasing this package as Apache MetaModel 4.1.0-RC1-incubating.
-
- The vote is open for 72 hours, or until we get the needed number of votes (3 +1).
-
- [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache MetaModel 4.1.0-RC1-incubating
- [ ] -1 Do not release this package because ...
-