Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/12 04:38:58 UTC

want a ticket to NoSQL east?

Hi all,

Rackspace is sponsoring NoSQL East (Oct 29/30 in Atlanta --
https://nosqleast.com/2009/) and we have two extra tickets to give
away to the community.  (Tickets for the original venue of 250 seats
sold out, then they found another venue w/ 40 more seats, and it looks
like those will sell out too.  So it should be a good conference both
for the talks and meeting people.)

Please email me off list if you'd like one.

-Jonathan

Re: want a ticket to NoSQL east?

Posted by Wilson Mar <wi...@gmail.com>.
I'd love to go. Thanks.

Re: want a ticket to NoSQL east?

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
These are spoken for now.

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
These are spoken for now.

Posted by Tim Estes <ti...@digitalreasoning.com>.
I'd take it. We are based in Nashville so we need to represent
Sent from my iPhone