Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Xiaobo Yang <xi...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/18 19:13:55 UTC

Several questions about connecting to microsoft exchange server 2003 using slide 2.1

Hi everyone,

I am now trying to connect to microsoft exchange server 2003 using
slide 2.1to retrieve emails and calendar events. Besically it works
fine. But I have
several questions to ask.

1) How to get the mail submission URI? I do not know how to construct the
correct PropFindMethod. What I did is as below.
a. create a WebdavResource using
https://exchange_server/exchange/useralias/inbox
b. create a PropFindMethod then I received quite a lot of information
including email urls
I tried to construct PropFindMethod with /exchange/useralias/inbox and an
enumeration as below. What's wrong with it?
Vector v = new Vector();
String property = "urn:schemas:httpmail:sendmsg";
v.add(property);
Enumeration em = v.elements();

2) How to support x-ms-enumatts method? It seems I will need to write a
class which extends the XMLResponseMethodBase method. Has anybody done it?

3) How to get the virtual directory since the default one ("exchange") is
not always correct?
Normally we access url like https://exchange_server/exchange/useralias/inbox,
what I want to know is how to get "exchange" (and other properties like
"urn:schemas:httpmail:inbox") in the url.

Thanks.

Xiaobo Yang