Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Brian Wolfe <wo...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/12 18:21:22 UTC

When does tomcat 7.0.76 determine it needs to redeploy the war file?

Hi,
As the subject asks, when does tomcat decide that it needs to redeploy the
war file? I know the usual one where the app folder does not exist.

Basically I have an app where some changes were made to the webapp folder,
but were not made in the accompanied war file. Then we updated the web.xml
and restarted tomcat. some of those changes were overwritten with older
versions. So we think tomcat may have redeployed on startup.

Brian Wolfe
https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-wolfe-3136425a/

Re: When does tomcat 7.0.76 determine it needs to redeploy the war file?

Posted by Brian Wolfe <wo...@gmail.com>.
Thx mark. that was helpful

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.