Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by "Christie, Marcus Aaron" <ma...@iu.edu> on 2022/08/02 19:25:37 UTC

Ansible upgrade

Hi All,

This is an FYI that the version of Ansible we're using has been updated to 2.13.1. This version of Ansible requires at least version 3.8 of Python.

If you have an existing virtual environment for Ansible, you'll likely need to delete the ENV directory and recreate it with Python 3.8+. I've updated the README.md (https://github.com/apache/airavata/blob/master/dev-tools/ansible/README.md) with instructions on creating a virtual environment.

Thanks,

Marcus