Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/26 20:44:33 UTC

GORA-71

Hi Guys,

I know that this is a terrible time of year to be getting this stuff
sorted out, but as I have some spare time I thought it best to address
Sebb's concerns whilst I can. This will hopefully put us in the best
position possible for the pending graduation in January.

I would ask anyone with some spare cycles to check out the comments
I've provided on the Jira issue and to propose how we can get it
sorted out. I am more than happy to then commit and sort this one out.

All the best for now

Thanks

--
Lewis

Re: GORA-71

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guys,

I've committed GORA-71 but have some concerns regarding the hashes e.g
We don't seem to have produced any when gora-0.1.1-incubating was
released, therefore it is impossible for anyone to check these. I
propose that this issue has been addressed and that the offending md5
elements will be produced and made available with the subsequent
Gora-0.2 release. How does this sound?

If this is sufficient it would be great to close this one off.

Thanks

Lewis

--
Lewis