Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by hadoop hive <ha...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/05 10:44:10 UTC

change in mapred-site.xml

HI Folks,

I m using hortonworks hdp. please let me knw if i need to change a
configuration in mapred-site.xml, do i need to do it by manually or i need
a puppet push.
if i need to push it by puppet then on only application servers or on all
the nodes as well as Namenode so that it will be in effect.

Regards
Ricks

Re: change in mapred-site.xml

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Please discuss HDP specific issues over at its vendor's own forums at
bit.ly/R6U1Z9

--
Harsh J

Re: change in mapred-site.xml