Posted to user@struts.apache.org by DanY Liu <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/09 06:15:54 UTC

Debug problem, one http request is send twice.

Hi all,

I want to try the model driven and prepare interceptors in struts 2, so I
wrote a example. Then I was going to debug the program, every time , one
http request make two "request" in the struts, in other words, when the
"return SUCCESS" called(the html is populated in the browser successfully),
the program turn to the constructor of the action and every process been run
again..  .

I set the breakpoints at the constructor , void prepare() and getModel().

Could someone can help on this odd problem?

The IDE  is Intellij 10.03 and the struts version is 2.2.2.1, browser :
firefox 4 or chrome 10.0

thanks

Re: Debug problem, one http request is send twice.

Posted by Steven Yang <ke...@gmail.com>.
I used to have problem with FF submitting multiple times.
You have to check your event handlers on your submit buttons. Check to see
if you accidentally more than one event handlers on one submit button that
does form.submit, or make sure the event handler you want to do the submit
stops the bubbling for any parent handlers to submit.

Posted by DanY Liu <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dave Newton <da...@gmail.com>.