Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/05 21:52:19 UTC

Current build

Hi all

I tried to change the toolchain setup so it is really building the java7
with java7, but I got the following issue:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:
maven-toolchains-plugin:1.1:toolchain (default) on project tamaya-java7:
Cannot find matching toolchain definitions for the following toolchain
types:
[ERROR] jdk [ version='[1.7,1.8)' ]
[ERROR] Please make sure you define the required toolchains in your
~/.m2/toolchains.xml file.

Does anybody have more know how about the required settings here? Seems
that no 1.7 support is installed on our buildserver...

Cheers,
Anatole

--
*Anatole Tresch*
Java Engineer & Architect, JSR Spec Lead

*Switzerland, Europe Zurich, GMT+1*
*Twitter:  @atsticks*
*Blogs: **http://javaremarkables.blogspot.ch/
<http://javaremarkables.blogspot.ch/>*

*Google: atsticksMobile  +41-76 344 62 79*

Re: Current build

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.
The problem seems still to exist. As ist was working in the past, I
think the configuration on the server changed. I will raise today a ticket

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Schönhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany

Re: Current build

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.
Hi Anatole,

since I am still unable (and having not the time to investigate this
issue) to access the repo I can't check this.

Bye,

Oliver