Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Ole Trenner <ol...@gmx.de> on 2007/08/04 20:53:12 UTC

Abator Eclipse Plugin - Indention Spaces/Tabs

Hi,

it seems as if the Abator Eclipse plugin uses different indention
characters on Eclipse/Windows than on Eclipse/Linux when creating the
iBatis artifacts.

Although the particular Eclipse installations (both Win/Lin) are
configured to use spaces only for indention, the Abator plugin under
Eclipse/Windows uses *sometimes* Tabs for indention.

Although this is apparently just a cosmetic problem, it gets quite
unnerving with regard to source control systems, since we incessantly
commit completely redundant changes to the repository.

If anybody had an idea how to change/adjust this behaviour, it would be
very much appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

--
Ole Trenner

Re: Abator Eclipse Plugin - Indention Spaces/Tabs

Posted by Ole Trenner <ol...@gmx.de>.
Jeff Butler wrote:
> I'm aware of this issue but I haven't looked at it for a while.
> Currently, the Abator Eclipse plugin uses the Eclipse default code
> formatter options rather than the options configured in the workspace.
>
> I'll take a look at changing this.

That would be great! Please let me know if I can be of any help
(although my knowledge of the interior details of abator, let alone the
eclipse plugin framework, is rather rudimentary).

Best regards,

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
I'm aware of this issue but I haven't looked at it for a while.
Currently, the Abator Eclipse plugin uses the Eclipse default code formatter
options rather than the options configured in the workspace.

I'll take a look at changing this.

Jeff Butler