Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Sandra Hernandez <sa...@fib.upc.es> on 2002/02/21 18:34:11 UTC

apache+auth_ldap+mod_ssl

Hi All,

First of all, sorry for my poor English..

We have apache 1.3.22 running in a server machine with linux Red Hat
7.2, and want to authenticate users with LDAP.
Mod_ssl is installed because we need an SSL apache server for security
reasons.
We compiled auth_ldap with netscape libraries and --with-ssl activate.

The problem is, that when somebody access our apache server and have to
authenticate via ldap, the apache server begins conversation with ldap
server but can't authenticate the user.
If we compile auth_ldap without ssl option, authentication is performed.
Our ldap server is from Netscape,

Thanks in advance,

Sandra