Posted to commits@directory.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/03/28 19:30:34 UTC

[Directory Wiki] Update of "MinaHome" by JoergHenne

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Directory Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JoergHenne:
http://wiki.apache.org/directory/MinaHome

  MINA stands for 'Multipurpose Infrastructure for Network Applications'.  It is a framework that helps you build up network applications with minimum fuss.  With MINA, you are spared of having to deal with low level I/O semantics and issues such as concurrency support.  MINA provides support for blocking as well as non-blocking network I/O using the Java NIO libraries.

-   * Homepage: http://directory.apache.org/subprojects/network/
+   * Homepage: http://directory.apache.org/subprojects/mina/

  = Getting Started =