Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Jefferson R. de O. e Silva" <je...@indrix.net> on 2002/09/11 15:36:48 UTC

sites powered by struts

Hi guys,

I'm in a process of trying to convince my developement team to use the struts in a new project
here.

Can anyone tell me any site which is using struts ? There are some people here wanting
to see "results"

Thanks in advance

Jefferson

RE: sites powered by struts

Posted by Dan Payne <dp...@sotx.org>.
Yep.

I'm the guy behind www.specialolympicstexas.org.  It's running on a RH Linux
box with Struts and MySQL.  There's still a bevy of features in development,
but there is still quite a bit up there to surf around in.

-Dan

I'm in a process of trying to convince my developement team to use the
struts in a new project
here.

Can anyone tell me any site which is using struts ? There are some people
here wanting
to see "results"

Thanks in advance

Jefferson

For additional commands, e-mail:
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Re: sites powered by struts

Posted by Tiago Nodari <ti...@uol.com.br>.
         I think in the Struts resource page there is a list of sites....

         If you want to see an application and look at the code look at the
Roller Weblogger (http://www.rollerweblogger.org/), you can donwload the
source and there is a link to article explaining the application