Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com> on 2010/12/31 05:45:58 UTC

Revision 986370

Revision 986370 introduced a dependency from the framework to the accounting component. Accounting-specific requests should be defined at the application level, not at the framework level.

-Adrian

Re: Revision 986370

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com>.
That was it - thanks Jacques!

I will try to provide more information in the future.

-Adrian

Re: Revision 986370

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Sorry Adrian,

I don't see any relations with the accounting component. BTW, could you be please more specific for those 2 messages you sent (the
one about 935578 also), like giving us line numbers in files, etc.?

From: "Adrian Crum" <ad...@yahoo.com>