Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Magnus Norddahl <mb...@clansoft.dk> on 2004/03/31 16:25:08 UTC

SVN Service for Win32

Hello guys,

I made a SVN service wrapper program for Windows. Hopefully this can be my
contribution to this great SVN version control system. :)

	http://dark.clansoft.dk/~mbn/svnservice/

Feel free to use it in any way you guys prefer. :)

PS. I'm not subscribed to the list.

--
Magnus Norddahl,
Clansoft

Re: SVN Service for Win32

Posted by Tom Vergote <to...@tomvergote.be>.
It's working fine here, thanks a lot

I shouldn't be nagging when I get software for free, but it sure would
be nice if it included a description for the service that shows up in
MMC ;)