Posted to user@struts.apache.org by boraldo <bo...@hotbox.ru> on 2009/02/23 18:02:31 UTC

Dojo plugin: sx:bind doesn't work in the rerendered div

My problem is that I can't make sx:bind work if it lays in the div that was
rerendered using another sx:bind.

Here is short example.

main.jsp:

<%@ include file="../header.jsp" %>
<s:submit id="ok" value="Submit"/>
<sx:bind sources="ok" events="onclick" targets="div1" href="myAction"/>

myAction.jsp:

<%@ include file="../header.jsp" %>
<s:submit id="ok_1" value="Submit1"/>
<sx:bind sources="ok_1" events="onclick" targets="div2" href="myAction"/>

header.jsp

<%@ page contentType="text/html;charset=UTF-8" language="java" %>
<%@ taglib prefix="sx" uri="/struts-dojo-tags" %>
<sx:head debug="true" cache="false" compressed="false"/>

myAction results to myAction.jsp.

What I want to get:
   Step 1. I get page main.jsp.
   Step 2. I click Submit. myAction works and myAction.jsp is rendered in
the div1.
   Step 3. I click Submit1. myAction works and myAction.jsp is rendered in
the div2.

What I get really:
   Steps 1,2 work fine, but when I click submit1 nothing happens.

If I use sx:submit instead of s:submit and sx:bind everything works fine.
But I want to use sx:bind.

Re: Dojo plugin: sx:bind doesn't work in the rerendered div

Posted by Maria GC <mg...@uibuk.com>.
Hi Boraldo,

I'm facing the same problem. Have you found a solution?

Thanks,

Maria