Posted to user@metron.apache.org by Syed Hammad Tahir <ms...@itu.edu.pk> on 2017/09/16 09:08:02 UTC

Error

I get these when trying vagrant provision

[image: Inline image 1]

[image: Inline image 2]

[image: Inline image 3]

[image: Inline image 4]
I followed this guide to setup metron on my ubuntu PC,

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=68718548

Please help!!!!

Re: Error

Posted by Syed Hammad Tahir <ms...@itu.edu.pk>.
Here is the output to that script provided by Zeolla

[image: Inline image 1]

Re: Error

Posted by Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com>.
I am sorry, I was incorrect, at that point ambari server is not installed
setup and running.
can you look at the /var/log/ambar-server/*.log files?

On September 18, 2017 at 12:05:19, Syed Hammad Tahir (mscs16059@itu.edu.pk)
wrote:

And this is what happens when I try node1:8080

[image: Inline image 1]

Re: Error

Posted by Syed Hammad Tahir <ms...@itu.edu.pk>.

Re: Error

Posted by Syed Hammad Tahir <ms...@itu.edu.pk>.

Re: Error

Posted by Syed Hammad Tahir <ms...@itu.edu.pk>.

Re: Error

Posted by Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com>.

Re: Error

Posted by Syed Hammad Tahir <ms...@itu.edu.pk>.

Re: Error

Posted by "Zeolla@GMail.com" <ze...@gmail.com>.
You could also try running the below script, which will give us a bit more
context.

https://github.com/apache/metron/blob/master/metron-deployment/scripts/platform-info.sh

Thanks,

Jon

On Sat, Sep 16, 2017, 10:17 Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What do you get when you run :
>
>    - sudo systemctl status docker
>

> [note: please reply to the whole list]
>
> On September 16, 2017 at 10:03:14, Syed Hammad Tahir (mscs16059@itu.edu.pk)
> wrote:
>
> I installed docker using apt-get install docker but I am still getting
> same error
>

> On Sat, Sep 16, 2017 at 6:55 PM, Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> The 0.3.1 instructions you have are before we used Docker as part of our
>> build process.
>> You need to have docker installed and running.
>>
>> On September 16, 2017 at 05:08:18, Syed Hammad Tahir (
>> mscs16059@itu.edu.pk) wrote:
>>
>> I get these when trying vagrant provision
>>
>> [image: Inline image 1]
>>

>> [image: Inline image 2]
>>

>> [image: Inline image 3]
>>
>> [image: Inline image 4]
>> I followed this guide to setup metron on my ubuntu PC,
>>
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=68718548
>>

>> Please help!!!!
>>

> --

Jon