Posted to user@oltu.apache.org by Timothy Baker <ti...@exaggerated.org> on 2018/03/26 16:27:33 UTC

Minimum Java Version

I'm afraid I can't find this answer on the website.

What is the minimum version of Java required to compile and use Apache
Oltu for OAUTH2 client ?

Many thanks

Re: Minimum Java Version

Posted by Timothy Baker <ti...@exaggerated.org>.
Thank you both for the replies.

Re: Minimum Java Version

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <ja...@apache.org>.

Re: Minimum Java Version

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Il lun 26 mar 2018, 18:29 Timothy Baker <ti...@exaggerated.org> ha scritto:

> I'm afraid I can't find this answer on the website.
>
> What is the minimum version of Java required to compile and use Apache
> Oltu for OAUTH2 client ?

Hi
I don't know your answer, but I am running with jdk 8 onwards

Enrico

> Many thanks
>
> --

-- Enrico Olivelli