Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2018/01/14 02:41:24 UTC

Fwd: How to speedup activation on a node with persistence

Hi Kamil,

Have you been able to resolve your issue? If yes, it would be great if you
could share it with the community.

Thanks,
D.

Posted by Kamil Misuth <ki...@ethome.sk>.
Hi,

there were multiple issues, one of them being shared and overloaded
disks on a hypervisor. That being said, I am not sure if the problem
disappeared completely. The node was up since then. The dataset is some
40 GB "bootstrapped" from Kafka. I would need to play with it more, but
don't have the time right now.
I will try to report back some more info when I get time.

Kamil