Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "NIPP, SCOTT V (SBCSI)" <sn...@sbc.com> on 2002/03/06 20:51:23 UTC

Strange SSL behavior with default pages...

	I am running a webserver that has a 'public', and 'secured' (SSL
encrypted) site.  The 'public site' works fine, but the 'private site' is
NOT reading the index.htm page from it's DocumentRoot.  I am not sure why
this is occurring.  The 'public site' is setup in the 'Main' server
configuration section, with the 'private site' being defined as a Virtual
Host.  I have the mod_dir setup to module setup under the 'Main' server
configuration section to accept index.htm files.  I do not have to define
this module for each Virtual host also, do I?
	Thanks in advance for the help.  Let me know if you want to have a
look at the httpd.conf.

Scott Nipp
Systems Analyst
SBC Long Distance