Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by Filipe David Manana <fd...@apache.org> on 2010/11/02 01:51:51 UTC

Re: issue with TestBSPPeer

In the meanwhile I added the GroboTestingJUnit JUnit extension to Hama.

I tsimplifies BSPPeerTest and other multithreaded tests we might have
in the future.
Now every failed assertion in a thread gets caught and reported by JUnit.

I committed the patch to my github:

http://github.com/fdmanana/hama/commit/318e30a63fb0995a435e4317e2236a1fc9246797

Are you all confortable working with Git?

cheers