Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Zhang, Larry (L.)" <lz...@ford.com> on 2008/03/11 16:33:28 UTC

Business object in the action form?

I have a question regarding ActionForm... Is it a good idea to place the
Business Object in the action form? In my project, I do put the Data
transfer object into the action form, but I am not certain if this is a
good idea to put the business object as well into the action form. See
the following link to understand what the business object is.

Thanks a lot.

http://java.sun.com/blueprints/corej2eepatterns/Patterns/DataAccessObjec
t.html

Re: Business object in the action form?

Posted by Randy Burgess <RB...@nuvox.com>.
The action form should only be used for transferring values between the
different MVC layers.

Regards,
Randy Burgess
Sr. Web Applications Developer