Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Chris Rigano <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/10 18:21:41 UTC

Do I need to set the Java Platform (JDK) in netbeans if I am using the Pom.xml in accumulo-1.4.3?

I have opened/imported the accumulo "examples-simple" maven project into
netbeans.  Do I need to set the Java Platform?

Properties indicate "Java SDK 7.1". I know that accumulo-1.4.3 runs on JDK
1.6.0.

My current version is java version "1.6.0_32"

I am pretty sure the answer is yes, but it never hurts to ask!

Thanks,

Chris

Re: Do I need to set the Java Platform (JDK) in netbeans if I am using the Pom.xml in accumulo-1.4.3?

Posted by Chris Rigano <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Josh,

I am looking at developing and running in netbeans IDE 7.3

1) The examples code (clients)
2) A new iterator

I have a choice of several Maven projects, core, examples, simple examples.

Which do I use for 1) and which for 2)

Thanks, ... If you have Random Forest questions ... Quit pro Quo!

I am hot on accumulo and what to get smart on it maven and beans.

Posted by Chris Rigano <ch...@gmail.com>.
Sorry to keep bugging you ...

Now that I have a stable VM single-node ...

When do I build off the following pom.xmls in my netbeans IDE 7.3?

Accumulo: For changes to Base Code?

Accumulo-examples: for example code to build clients and generate jars.

Just checking.

Posted by Chris Rigano <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Josh!

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.