Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by "MCCAY,LARRY (HP-NewJersey,ex2)" <la...@hp.com> on 2002/01/07 23:59:19 UTC

RE: [DB] Tasks for newbies

Attached is an extract function interval for dayname - with which you can
extract(dayname from datefield) and return the english name for day of the
week.

This is not part of the typical interval set within MySQL for instance - but
seems useful nonetheless.

enjoy.

-Larry

Re: [DB] Tasks for newbies

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@socialchange.net.au>.
In SelectColumnHelper.java:

>           if (colVec.size() > function.getMaxCols() | colVec.size() < function.getMinCols() ) {
>               throw new ActionException("Function "+aElem.getNodeName()+" can only have "+function.getMaxCols()+" child
>+columns");

Should that be '||', not '|'?

--Jeff

Re: [DB] Tasks for newbies

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
Larry,

Thanks for (I think) your fourth contribution.

Regards,

- Paul H