Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Kishore Sasidharan <ki...@cognizant.com> on 2005/12/13 13:44:20 UTC

CMS Support and Lucene Support

Hi Jetspeeders

Congratulations for the release.
The features list provided on the site includes CMS Support and Lucene
Support. Can anyone just elaborate on that. I assume the search engine
is either added as a portlet or a component.

Thanks in advance

Kishore

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com

Re: CMS Support and Lucene Support

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
In this release, there are some facilities to create folders, page
s(aka PSML), links, menus, .... The complete site can be managed with
some admin tools. The search engine is used as a component.

Furthermore, Graffito will be integrated
(http://incubator.apache.org/graffito/)  into J2.
Graffito will contains more and more portlet applications used to
manage your content.

Christophe

Posted by David Le Strat <dl...@yahoo.com>.
Kishore,