Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Erik Hatcher <er...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/02 20:14:33 UTC

Migrating to Open-Source Search with Lucene and Solr/ Free Webinar 8-Dec 2pm ET/11amPT/1900 GMT

WEBINAR:
Hosted by KMWorld and featuring speakers from The Motley Fool and
Lucid Imagination
Tuesday, Dec 8: 2pm ET/11amPT/1900 GMT
Sign up here: http://www.kmworld.com/webinars/lucid/08dec2009/luc3

Greetings,

I'll be presenting along with some of our customers from Motley Fool
at a free webinar, sponsored by Lucid Imagination, entitled "Take
Control of Your Search Destiny: Migrating to Apache Solr/Lucene Open
Source Search" .

I'll be joined by Motley Fool Director of Search Danny Hsia and Motley
Fool Search VP Tech Operation Chad Wolfsheimer, to discuss how The
Motley Fool took control of their search technology and migrated to
Lucene/Solr Open Source Search – and how they dramatically improved
search relevancy, speed, versatility and costs.

You're welcome to join or to forward this to someone who might like to.

Thanks,
	Erik