Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by walnutmon <ju...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/09 16:26:34 UTC

Re: Form Components With Built In Feedback

Igor,

I know this is old, but in a post this morning you reminded me-it got lost
in the shuffle at work lately.  When I tried to implement this, I realized
that IComponentBorder doesn't really extend from anything that can be added
to a component.  It extends IClusterable, which extends Serializeable, so I
didn't know how to link it to a component.

Simply adding it to a form component doesn't work, I also looked at using
behaviors but they have "renderBefore", not "beforeRender".

Thanks!
Justin

Posted by walnutmon <ju...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for the double post, but after more investigation I also seem to have a
problem with the "out.write()", since it is writing directly to the HTML,
won't that always stack these errors if there is some ajax call to it
multiple times in a row?  I want to only have one message displayed for a
component at a time, or at least only one set of them... Not a list of
errors since the last page load.

Thanks!
Justin