Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jason Swarts <js...@ncsu.edu> on 2014/10/08 20:41:32 UTC

[MWiki] Account creation

Hello. I would like to have an account for editing entries on the OO Writer documentation.

Preferred username is Jompier

Dr. Jason Swarts
Professor of English
Interim Director - Professional Writing Program

North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8105

919.809.9350
http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jswarts

Re: [MWiki] Account creation

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Jason Swarts wrote:
> Hello. I would like to have an account for editing entries on the OO Writer documentation.
> Preferred username is Jompier

Welcome! Account created. You will receive a temporary password in a few
minutes.

Please subscribe to the doc list, and please give priority to the new
documentation at
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide (but if you
want to fix older pages, this is fine too). Refer to
http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/intro-doc.html for detailed
information, or just ask.

Regards,
   Andrea.