Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Nick Torenvliet <to...@sympatico.ca> on 2002/02/05 01:08:11 UTC

Struts and Borland jbuilder6

Hi all, I'm in the process of trying to get a struts project to compile in
jbuilder 6.

I am new to both the products and I can't seem to get them to work.

I imagine its operator error, but I've seen references to an open source
tool
that you need to use to get jb5 to work with struts- I am wondering if there
is any special hoops I must pass through to get jb6 working with struts.

Thanks, and yes I will post this on the jb news groups as well :-)

Re: Struts and Borland jbuilder6

Posted by Jay Sissom <ka...@home.com>.
Make sure that the struts.jar file is in your web-inf/lib directory in your
project.

You do this by right clicking on the web root in the project pain, selecting
properties, click on dependancies, then make sure the struts library is set
to include all.  When you do that, Jbuilder will automatically copy the
struts library into web-inf/lib.  If the jar file isn't in this folder, it
will not work.

You don't need any of the Jbuilder 5 addons in Jbuilder 6.

If you have any problems, you can email me off the group and I can try to
help.

Jay

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>