Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Javier Galvez <jc...@MegaLink.com> on 2003/11/10 17:13:00 UTC

MegaLink La Paz, BOLIVIA Mirror

Hello,

Please be kind to includ my apache mirror on your lists.

Here is the info:
---
    * URL of mirror

         http://apache.megalink.com

    * Country where the mirror is located

         BOLIVIA (BO)

    * Contact email address

         Generic: jcgalvez@megalink.com

    * Update frequency

         two times a day

    * Approximate bandwidth

        Outside our network: 1MB, within local network Gigabit Ethernet

    * I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror (yes/no)

        yes

---

Thank you a lot for including our mirror

Javier Galvez
MegaLink
+(591)-715-22149
jcgalvez@megalink.com

Re: MegaLink La Paz, BOLIVIA Mirror

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.
On 10.11.2003, at 19:55, Javier Galvez wrote:

> Erik,
>
> You were right, some Header / readme settings were wrong, now I fixed
> them
> as per how-to-mirror.html

Great, looks good now! It'll be in the next update. Thanks.

Cheers,
Erik

Posted by Javier Galvez <jc...@MegaLink.com>.
Erik,