Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2016/02/12 21:02:39 UTC

labeling tickets that come from user list

Igniters,

I think that we should start labeling tickets that come form user lists.
Such issues usually get higher priority, as they are encountered by the
users, and we should have a convenient way of finding them.

How about adding the label “user” to the ticket?

D.

Re: labeling tickets that come from user list

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
OK, “community” it is then. Let us all follow this guideline to ensure that
we are able to properly prioritize Jira tickets.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.