Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM> on 2005/11/01 15:42:17 UTC

paging Øyvind and Naka

Hi Øyvind and Naka,

I think you both may be working on fixing the same problem: the broken
regression tests. The tests were broken by the fix to bug 330 and now
Naka has filed bug 663 against the test problems. You might want to
coordinate your efforts here.

Regards,
-Rick

Re: paging Øyvind and Naka

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Thanks, Øyvind.

Cheers,
-Rick

Oyvind.Bakksjo@Sun.COM wrote:

> Rick Hillegas wrote:
>
>> Hi Øyvind and Naka,
>>
>> I think you both may be working on fixing the same problem: the
>> broken regression tests. The tests were broken by the fix to bug 330
>> and now Naka has filed bug 663 against the test problems. You might
>> want to coordinate your efforts here.
>

> Naka filed DERBY-663 and assigned it to me, so I've committed a fix to
> it. I have run the jdbcapi testsuite with no failures and I'm now
> waiting for derbyall to finish.

Re: paging Øyvind and Naka

Posted by Oy...@Sun.COM.

--