Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Zhou Yifu <ef...@outlook.com> on 2022/08/18 03:51:23 UTC

回复: Add SQL create data/schema region

Hi,

I am confused about why our current algorithm cannot expand RegionGroup automatically and had to add region manually by DBA? Is it possible to set a  threshold when SeriesPartitionSlot is coming filled and execute the logic you create a region automatically?

Thanks,
Yifu Zhou

从 Windows 版邮件<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>发送