Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by solo1970 <so...@ericsson.com> on 2008/12/17 17:03:47 UTC

RSS feed

Has anyone used the RSS feed successfully?  Which reader did you use?

Sonia

Re: RSS feed

Posted by solo1970 <so...@ericsson.com>.
Yes I get that even when it's responsive, I have version 1.1.2

Re: RSS feed

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Re: RSS feed

Posted by solo1970 <so...@ericsson.com>.

Re: RSS feed

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Re: RSS feed

Posted by solo1970 <so...@ericsson.com>.
When I click on the feed Icon, I get the following error:

http://maven.lmc.ericsson.se:8888/archiva/feeds/snapshots

Error:
-----
HTTP ERROR: 503