Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Paulo Narciso Filho <na...@harbor.com.br> on 2000/09/28 18:23:09 UTC

Undefined subroutine error (only now and then)

I'm using Apache and mod_perl to develop a dynamic web site. When I
execute a specific script for the first time (after restarting
Apache, for instance), it always works. If I reload the page, I
(sometimes) get the following message in my apache error log:

[error] Undefined subroutine &Apache::ROOTagv_2eembra
co::perl::agvs::agvs_2ecgi::GetUser called at (file_location) line
19, <frame2> chunk 35.

The subroutine is there (it executes in the first time). If I keep
trying to reload the page, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
The same error happens to other scripts, with different subroutines
being called, but never happens if I run them from the command line
(with the scripts slightly modified).

some things from the server configuration:

PerlInitHandler Apache::StatINC

<Location stuff>
SetHandler perl-script
PerlHandler Apache::Registry