Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by co...@decus.org on 1997/04/23 17:36:12 UTC

Changed information for PR mod_auth-any/421

Synopsis: Anonymous_LogEmail logs multiple times on one request

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: coar@decus.org
State-Changed-When: Wed Apr 23 08:36:11 PDT 1997
State-Changed-Why:
Can you please give an example?  An excerpt from the log
file that showed this would be very helpful.

Re: Changed information for PR mod_auth-any/421

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>.
I see it too.  If I setup a simple anonymous setup, 	 get four or so
entires for each requesat.

Authname test
AuthType Basic
Anonymous anonymous
Anonymous_Logemail on
anonymous_verifyemail on
anonymous_nouserid off
anonymous_authoritative on
Require valid-user

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
My guess is that it's another module that would benefit from the
is_main_request () function which we haven't included yet.  The auth
handlers are invoked for all subrequests, so if mod_dir or mod_negotiation
are involved they will cause stuff like this to happen.

Dean