Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Daniel Brüßler <in...@danielbruessler.de> on 2007/09/14 14:27:37 UTC

Re: Google Analytics with Lenya

Hello James,

then you should get a JavaScript-error, because the first script-tag in
your page2xhtml.xsl is the inclusion of the JS-library.

Just

<script src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js"
type="text/javascript">
</script>

The second script-tag is xml-valid in my case. If it's not in your case
you could wrap it with /*<![CDATA[*/  ... /*]]>*/

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler

drseuk@sdf-eu.org schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I've set up a Google Analytics account ( http://www.google.com/analytics
> ) and added the tracking code just before the </body> tag in
> page2xhtml.xsl . For some reason, Analytics is not detecting the
> tracking code. The only thing I have noticed is that Lenya converts the
> first script element into an empty element.
>
> Has anyone else had this problem and / or know of a workround?
>
> Cheers,
>
> James
>
> --
>
> "Where do you want to SCO today?"
>
> drseuk@sdf-eu.org
> SDF-EU Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf-eu.org

Re: Google Analytics with Lenya

Posted by dr...@sdf-eu.org.
Hi Bhavya,

Yes. I have tried putting a // comment in to prevent Lenya from
compressing the first script element into an empty one. As the effect's
not instantaneous, it's a bit difficult to see if it'll work without
waiting for 24 hours.

Regards,

James

Posted by Bhavya Sharma <bh...@gmail.com>.