Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2013/01/17 12:41:58 UTC

[FalconJx] 'remove' string literals from emitter class code

Mike, just to let you know: I'm working on replacing all strings in
the emitter(s) to use a constant or enum. So you might want to stay
clear of the emitter classes this morning ;-)

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: [FalconJx] 'remove' string literals from emitter class code

Posted by Michael Schmalle <ap...@teotigraphix.com>.
Erik,

I reread what wrote below and it didn't come out the way I meant it
to, what I really meant to say is "I was thinking about doing what you
did with the newlines already, since you changed it, I didn't have to
decide". :)

BTW, Those constants are probably going to end up in either an Enum or
Interface. Stuff like that can be shared and we don't want concrete
class references with static constants.

Mike

Posted by Michael Schmalle <ap...@teotigraphix.com>.

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.